The musculature surrounding the anus is formed by
Internal sphincter: is a muscle under involuntary control
Eternal sphincter: it is a striated muscle under conscious control
Both work in perfect synchronicity before, during stimulation and stool evacuation.
• As long as there is no stimulation, the internal sphincter remains closed, while the external one should remain open and the pelvic floor relaxed.
• Up to the age of two and a half, the child does not feel the urge to evacuate the stool because the muscles surrounding the anus are not developed.
• A premature sphincter check involves a contraction of the muscles of the thighs, buttocks, pelvic floor which can remain chronically contracted blocking the sensations in the belly and sexuality.
• Tension at the base of the pelvis can affect the individual's ability to indulge in sexual intercourse due to an unconscious fear aroused during the training of the sphincters.
The pelvic floor is a muscular hammock with a wide range of physiological activities; contains and supports the pelvic and abdominal organs. Made up of a group of muscles: Puboccocygeus and Subcoccygeus - ischiococcygeus
Their functionality and the degree of tension influence physiological activities: sexual intercourse, fertility, childbirth, urinary continence, efficient bladder control. The tone of the muscles of the base of the pelvis expresses the state of well-being of the pelvic and abdominal organs. Recent discoveries have highlighted an intertwining between physiological mechanisms and emotional expression.
Through the body experience with the Feldenkrais Method®
• The person will be able to get a good knowledge of his own body and become aware of the gestures and actions he previously unconsciously performed
• The person will improve the knowledge of his body by becoming stronger and more confident, feeling good in his own skin.
Is sex more enjoyable with natural methods?
Sexologists think so. Dr. Kegel, while teaching incontinent people to control the pubococcygeus muscle to stop and release the flow of urine, noted that these movements were beneficial for incontinent people and women with weakened pelvic floors from pregnancy and increased their vigor. sexual.
Out of a sample of a thousand cases of frigidity, 65% of patients achieved improvements.
• Increased genital strength
• Increased vaginal sensitivity and lubrication
• Delayed ejaculation
• Intensified the orgasm
• Helped people with incontinence
• Helped women with postpartum problems and frigidity
Today, Kegel movements are recommended for pregnant women, before and after childbirth, to keep the pelvic floor toned.